Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Good day!

So I had a total of 145 calories today and feel very full and energized from what I ate. I was very tired and still am a bit, but I have a sudden burst of energy since having my celery stick with a cheese wedge. It was amazingly good. Travis went to the store yesterday for me and picked up lots of fruits and veggies and they all look so good. I'm just a little worried that I won't be able to eat it all before it goes bad. I'm sticking with a 200 calorie a day or less limit for the rest of this week.

Yesterday I didn't eat at all and was very sluggish. But I also went to the gym yesterday and burned off around 150 calories. My time on the 1/4 mile is terrible! But I know with time and practice it will get better. I plan on working out at least 3 days a week. I have already done 2 days this week and would love to go tomorrow and possibly this weekend too. Even though I may be going more than 3 days I don't want to set my goal too high, bc if there is a day where I just don't want to go I don't want to beat myself up over that. 3 days is good, if I can do at least that I will be happy.

Plan for tomorrow:

Breakfast:
Fruit- no more than 50 cals

Lunch
1/4 chicken breast- 70
half a roll- 50

Dinner-
bowl of cabbage-30
---or---
celery with cheese- 45 (if i do this i would have to adjust the amount of fruit or leave some of the cheese off)

I will probably fast on saturday and do my weekly cleanse since sunday is Sam's Club shopping day :)

Total weight loss as of today: 22lbs

Still have 6 to go in 6 days...really not sure if that will happen, but I'm going to try.

2 comments:

  1. While it's hard to realize how little you are eating, thank goodness the things that you are eating are good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, lol. I feel better if I'm eating healthy foods even if I'm not eating healthy...

    ReplyDelete