Well, thus far this week I've manage to stay pretty far below my limit of 200 calories per day. Total this leaves me with a deficit of 482 (meaning if i subtract what i actually ate from what i was allowed to eat). That makes me pretty happy. I ate 1/4 of a bagel today and 5 grapes. I know I bitched in my post yesterday about not eating again ever...yeah that's how I feel when I'm upset. total for the day I had 97 calories... not to bad but that fucking bagel is a killer. I hope to be able to fast tomorrow, but i'm not sure if i will since trav has a dinner planned. We'll see.
I'm trying to save as many calories as I can for next week bc I know there will be a lot more eating involved. I plan to up my calories to 500, but so i don't feel so bad about doing that I'm trying to eat less this week to sorta bank some calories or something like that...
Anyway, 25 lbs lost as of today. I just need 3 more by Tuesday. Shoudn't be a problem :)
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment