Monday, January 5, 2009

Feeling sick

Just got back from the gym and I feel like I'm going to throw up. Which would be interesting since I haven't actually eaten yet today. But I had to go to the gym for several reasons. One, I haven't gone in over a week. Two, I plan on having dinner tonight so I needed to burn off more than I plan on eating. Three, Jess gets here in a little over a week and there is a hike planned. I really want to be in shape enough to do it. I know I'm not going to make a drastic change in just a week, but I want to not slow everyone down...

On to the calories:

Half a chicken breast- about 70 calories
2-3 spoonfuls of rice- 50 calories?

Well that would bring me to 120 for the day... which is 5 more than I burned off in the gym... not too worried about that. The gym counter doesn't take into account the weights I wear while working out...so I should be ok.

Anyways, stayed the same weight today as yesterday, which is frustrating. I should have lost and didn't. I want to lose 8 lbs in a week so I'm not a complete fatass when Jess gets here, but I don't know if I can do it. I'm starting to feel weak and I know I'll have to start eating more soon. But that said, I want to fast for the next 4 days after my dinner tonight. If I do that, I'm sure I could lose 6 lbs and then I can likely make my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment