Yesterday I had half a caesar salad wrap from chick-fil-a totaling 240 calories for the day. I ate it not because Travis was getting mad at me for not eating.
So then today I ate one bagel bite- 50 calories and am currently eating 1/4 of the remaining half of aforementioned wrap which would logically be 120 calories. So that leaves me at 170 for the day. Under 200, which is good, not as good as fasting...but I'll live.
I've lost a total of 20 lbs at my weigh-in this morning :)
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry if it seemed like I was undermining your weight gain. I assumed maybe like 10 pounds at the most. However, if you are aiming for 20+ pounds, then I can better see how frustrating your body has felt.
ReplyDeleteYeah, total I was to lose about 60. So right now I'm nearly half-way there.
ReplyDelete